The highly popular IWLA Convention App is back for 2015. If you’ll be in Savannah download the app (sponsored by Sustaining Diamond Sponsor Zethcon), then complete your personal profiles, customize your agenda, and check out else will be there March 8-10.
The app has some new features for 2015:
- Private messaging function for all app users through the app. Messages through the app come to the user via email. (Users can choose to allow private messaging in their setting preferences.)
- Interactive expo diagram linking booth numbers to exhibitor profiles and a new routing feature that maps your current location to you next desired location.
- Expanded promoted post area and newsfeed allows you to share your experience through the app.
- Expanded agenda includes full descriptions on all social events, educational breakout sessions, and council/committee meetings.
- Lead scanning in the expo hall—exhibitors can opt in to the lead scanner inside the app to easily capture and track leads throughout the event.
How to get the IWLA Convention App: 1. Search for 2015 IWLA in your app store or click here: http://ddut.ch/iwla2015. 2. Download the app. 3. Access the app with your email address (use the email that IWLA communications go to) and the password “IWLA2015.” 4. Complete your profile with a photo.
Having trouble? IWLA staff is here to help! Contact Joe de Guzman at IWLA Headquarters or call 847.813.4699 for assistance.