Drawing on his own experiences as the former CEO and chairman of Baxter International, IWLA keynote speaker Harry Kraemer will lay out a pathway for understanding five key principles and putting them into practice. Attendees March 20 will better understand the following:
- Use self-reflection to become your best self as you lead yourself and others more effectively.
- Create a best team that understands and appreciates what they’re doing, and why.
- Forge best partnerships through win/win collaboration with vendors and customers.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization to generate best investment returns.
- And, make a difference in the world beyond the organization by becoming a best citizen.
Kraemer’s appearance is sponsored by Prologistix. He will sign copies of Becoming the Best: Build a World-Class Organization Through Values-Based Leadership at the Prologistix Booth 413 starting at 10:30 a.m. March 20. Not yet registered? There is still time.
Kraemer is professor of management and strategy at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management, where he teaches in the MBA and Executive MBA programs. Additionally, he is an executive partner with Madison Dearborn Partners (MDP), one of the largest private equity firms in the United States. In this capacity, he consults with CEOs and other senior executives.