The International Warehouse Logistics Association (IWLA), the resource for warehouse logistics, brings its 2019 IWLA Convention & Expo to Savannah, Ga., March 10-12, 2019, The theme “Your Warehouse Reimagined” speaks to IWLA convention attendees – warehouse owners and executives – who are primed to discover what tomorrow’s supply chain and shippers’ needs will mean for their businesses.
Industry-expert presenters and renowned leaders will share insights during three general sessions and an array of focused meetings:
- Best-selling author Scott Burrows reveals how he overcame a devastating injury to reinvent his future.
- Business trends and opportunities are the focus for author and entrepreneur Brian Carter.
- Finding and keeping great workers is an increasing struggle in warehouses. Allegiance Staffing’s Tom Landry leads a panel including representatives from logistics giant Geodis and from the American Staffing Association.
- Warehouse logistics organizations are embracing B2B and B2C fulfillment for customers. Breakout sessions tackle automation, parcel-shipping relationships, robotics, and more.
- Other sessions cover evergreen topics for warehouse operators: security – cyber and beyond; effective contracts; HR law; and more.
“The IWLA Convention brings together decision makers from North America’s most successful warehouse logistics companies,” says 2019 IWLA Convention Chairman Brett Mears, owner of Palmer Logistics in Houston, Texas. “Together, they find answers and share ideas for improving the supply chain. This happens in terrific education sessions and with vendor partners in the expo – and, of course, during memorable social events.”
The IWLA Convention, which includes the election of new IWLA board members, a golf tournament, a tour of the Georgia Ports Authority, and more, is open to all, not just IWLA members. In addition, IWLA continues to focus on growing segments of the 3PL industry: fulfillment, food warehousing, hazardous materials, trucking/transportation, and more.
Registration and a complete 2019 IWLA Convention & Expo schedule are available at www.IWLA.com/convention.
About IWLA: Since 1891, the International Warehouse Logistics Association has been the resource for warehouse logistics, advocacy, and education. For more information, visit www.IWLA.com. IWLA, formerly the American Warehouse Association, serves nearly 500 corporate members representing 3,000 warehousing locations.