Each year, open positions on the IWLA Board of Directors are filled through a nomination and vetting process conducted by the IWLA Nominating Committee, as prescribed by the association’s bylaws. The 2017 committee announces its recommended slate:
For the 2017-2018 Executive Committee
- Cliff Otto, IWLA Chairman (President & CEO, Saddle Creek Logistics Services)
- Frank Anderson, IWLA Vice Chairman (Vice President, RBW Logistics)
- Brett Mears, IWLA Treasurer (President, Palmer Logistics)
- Leslie Ajlouny, IWLA Secretary (Vice President Business Development, Evans Distribution)
For One Open Director Position
Doug Sampson, Senior Vice President, ACME Distribution
Each board director can serve up to three consecutive three-year terms.
Members in attendance at the 2017 IWLA Convention & Expo will be asked to ratify this slate during the March 21 IWLA Business Meeting. If you have questions about the process, please contact IWLA at mail@IWLA.com.
The nominating committee is led by each year’s immediate past chairman. For 2017 that person was Rob Doyle, president of Shippers Warehouse. Here are the rest of the committee’s members:
- Arthur Barrett, Barrett Distribution
- Leslie Greer, Team Logistics
- Tom Herche, United Warehouses
- Mike Owens, HWC Logistics
- Brett Mears, Palmer Logistics